Want to become a leader in STEM education? Looking for strategies to establish partnerships and seek funding for your STEM program?
STEM Educator Academy is a three-day program at Carnegie Science Center in Pittsburgh, featuring multiple learning tracks that allow you to customize your experience to best suit your needs.
Join a fun and vibrant professional learning community that will explore digital fabrication, STEM ecosystems, the practical challenges of curriculum integration, and more – all in beautiful Pittsburgh, PA!
- Spend your morning deepening your knowledge of STEM education, then share an exciting lunch series with regional STEM experts
- Choose your customized learning track: digital fabrication, integrating educational technology, or the internet as an ally
- Expand your STEM network with national and international STEM community members
- Become a member of an ongoing STEM Community of Practice as you share strategies for implementing STEM into your program
- Discover the joy of informal learning at Carnegie Science Center
- Explore Pittsburgh during fun evening excursions
Dates: August 17–19, 2020
9 am–4 pm (full day); 1–4 pm (half day)
- $500 for full-day program
- $250 for half-day program (afternoons only, excludes lunch)